Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well, I have been meaning to get our blog set up for the longest time and am finally getting around to it! The initial setup was done about 2 months ago, but life gets busy with so many other things...Casey and I are doing wonderful! Life is great. We are so grateful for the many blessings that we have been given. We are blessed in so many ways!We are now living in Provo going to school at BYU and our first semester here is almost over! Time sure does fly. We love the little home that we are in, I will get some pictures up soon.For now, I will put on a few pictures of some fun things that we have done in the last little while. There are some from our pumpkin carving for Halloween (you can see the mold starting to grow inside of it on the finished pumpkin, but we decided that it looked like a spooky mist) and Casey playing his guitar. I LOVE it when he plays and sings for me. He is very talented.
Oh, so there's a funny story about the last pictures. Yes, that is the bowl to my Bosch mixer.....dun, dun, dun...So one saturday, about a month or so ago, our landlord was coming over to do some things to get some things ready for winter. Casey was at the library already and I was leaving to go to a lab...yes, on a saturday morning :(...so neither of us would be home. But I didn't want to leave the house in a mess for when the landlord came, so I was hurrying to clean up the kitchen. I had used the Bosch the night before to make cookies and didn't have time to clean it, but didn't want to
leave it in the sink...So the only place big enough for it where it couldn't be seen was in the oven. You can guess what happened from there! I remember thinking, "oh I hope Casey doesn't come home to make something for lunch and turn the oven on without knowing..." I knew that I wouldn't do something like that, especially with my forgetful pregnant mind... :) But I came home later that day and sure enough, I turned the oven on to make lunch...And you can see what happened! :) Needless to say, it was a sad day.......









2 comments:

Daniece said...

I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. I keep up to date on you from your mom but now I'll be able to see pictures...especially of the new baby (when he comes). But I had to comment on your melted Baush...I'm sad for you. I couldn't live without mine.

tricia said...

Hi Casey and McKelle....This is Kimberly's mother-in-law and I was hoping you would have a picture of the baby posted. Congratulations!

The Bosch picture is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. I loved it. Sounds like something I'd do. Hope you're adjusting to life with a new baby and continuing to keep up with school.