Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brigden Update

We just went to the doctor's last week for Brigden's 9 month well check...Everything is going great! I hadn't ever gone to this doctor in the Health Center before, but I loved her. I think that I will go back to her every time now.
Here are some recent pictures of little B:




And here are some things that we love about our little man:
*Brigden is constantly on the go. I know that most kids are like this when they are learning to move around and explore their world, but seriously, this kid has some energy. I love his little adventurous side, even though it makes for a tired mommy at the end of the day :) It is so fun to see him learning new things.
*Brigden loves being outside and in the car. Whenever we get bundled up to go outside and open the front door, his arms start going up and down and his feet kick because he is so excited.
*He gives his daddy the BEST hugs. He won't give them to mommy, but that's alright because it is so fun to see their own special relationship growing.
*I love his snuggle time with mommy. We will lay on the couch together and I will tell him stories and he will just lay there and listen. I love this because he is constantly on the go so it is a good time to just relax and nurture our mommy/son relationship.
*Brigden has been making the FUNNIEST faces lately. I really need to get them on camera. It is so funny how he scrunches up his little face.
*He loves to talk and if he is awake, he is making noises. It seems like he comes up with new ones everyday.
*Brigden loves to "help" me with chores around the house. When I vacuum, he crawls up behind me and stands up against the back of my legs and then holds onto my legs and puts his little head in between my legs by my knees. He will walk around the house with me like that the whole time I am vacuuming. I love it, even though it takes about 10 times longer to vacuum.
*He is so good at entertaining himself and will play forever with all of his toys while I get some things done that I need to do. And then he lets me know that it's time for some mommy play time, and then we have lots of fun together.
*He loves to ring the doorbell every time we are coming in the house.
*He loves to play "wake-up mommy." I will lay on the couch, pretending to be asleep and snoring and he will walk along the couch and pat my arm or my face trying to wake me up. Then I pop up and tickle him. He gets such a kick out of it.
*He hates being in his high chair. I have to feed him really fast if I want him to eat all of his food...Cheese is his favorite thing to eat, probably because it is so messy!
*Brigden's smile melts my heart, over and over and over again...
*His new trick is walking! See next post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Brigaboo Baxter Heap! He is the cutest little baby boy on the face of the planet! Papa C