Saturday, October 16, 2010

Long time, no see...


Needless to say, it has been a LoNg time since I last posted. But I am determined to get back on track---I know that family, especially grandparents, would be happy if I did better!
So stay tuned for some backtracking in the next little bit while I fill you in on our summer adventures, and then maybe I will keep it up with what's going on currently in the oh-so-exciting life of the Heap family! For now, I will leave you with this current picture of this sweet little guy I know...

He's the best helper ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big! He's cute!

Fernanda said...

I was about to say...where have they been!!? I am glad that you put a picture up...just last night John was saying how big the little dude must be looking by now! He is so stinking cute!! miss you guys!

Margo said...

YAY! You can add me (and Tim) to the list of people who are excited to hear about what you are doing! Brig is growing like crazy! It looks like he's so tall. We miss you all and can't wait to hear more about what you're up to! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

he's getting so big and I can't tell who he looks more like now, I can see you both in him...so cute, glad you guys are doing well.