Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A HEAP of Highlights from 2010!

2010 was a great year for our family, I wish I would have been better at blogging about it! But here are highlights from each month...Be ready for picture overload! There are a ton more I wish I could have shared, but I'll spare ya...Each of these pictures has some kind of special meaning to us...I wish I could share a story for every one...
2011, we are ready for you!
January 2010



Scuba diving at the Heber crater for certifcation


Sick little boy


February 2010

Fun at the park during Daddy's lunch break!


The Bean Museum at BYU



March 2010

Just like Daddy...


Cute cousins!









April 2010


Happy 1st Birthday, Brigden!

He picked up the whole plate of cake and shoved it in his face! Crazy boy!

Brigden's first birthday card!


Graduation! What an exciting day!


Fun at the park for a graduation celebration



May 2010


A whole pear!


Helping Mommy cook...


AZ trip, Brigden LOVES Allie the dog (and Grandpa too!)


Slam dunk! This boy sure loves sports, just like his Daddy...


June 2010


Diving in the FLORIDA KEYS! What a trip!




Silly aunties!



summer boy! a boy after his mom's heart!



July 2010

Fun at the park over 4th of July weekend in St. George


Freedom Parade in Provo


The best helper in the yard...this boy sure loves cleaning up!


24th of July celebration in St. Johns, AZ


Fun at the RODEO!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Cute pictures! Makes me miss Provo! I can't believe how big Brigden is! What a cutie!

The Burrows Family said...

That little man is growing up so fast!I cant believe how much he has changed since we left. I loved your highlights. Thanks for sharing them. I hope you guys are doing well!