Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Past due...


So, this post is REALLY past due, and you may already know this, but I know that some of you do not...Anyway, we are expecting again! We are going to be having another little BOY in May! And we are so so so excited! Brigden will have a little brother to be best friends with and play with and fight with! I had another appointment today and everything is still going great, I am 23 weeks along. This pregnancy has been going by so fast...I hope it continues to feel that way because we can't wait for this little guy to get here. He is growing how he should and he moves like crazy! That is one of my most favorite parts about being pregnant.

Here is a quick ultrasound pic of our little guy:
(we couldn't get a good profile pic)
And here I am at about 20 weeks:

I don't really know how to feel about having 2 kids instead of 1...some days I am so so excited and other days I feel so so overwhelmed with the thought, but we are definitely way more excited than overwhelmed. We can't wait for MAY!

5 comments:

The Burrows Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so so excited for you guys! You are already such great parents. This little one is super lucky to be coming to you. And i have to ask... are we doomed to be due a few days apart with all of our kids? I had a check-up today too... 23 weeks (though i turn 24 tomorrow). What day are you due? I love your cute little bump! But you are always as cute as can be.

erika said...

McKelle, you are so cute pregnant! Congrats!

Steven and Chelsea said...

You are too cute!! I can't wait to see the new little one :)

Jacie said...

cute post! I love the jeggings...

Justina Selim said...

You look so cute! Love the baby bump!