Friday, December 18, 2009

Attention! Attention!

Now that I have your attention, I just want to let you all know that I am officially done with school! And not even just for the semester...I am done done - like will have my bachelor's degree done! If you can't tell, this is a very exciting day. I felt like this day was taking forever to come, but now it is here and I hardly know how to contain myself...Casey and Brigden will have a wife and mommy again! And I will be a college graduate!
I know that Brigden will miss hanging out in the library every once in a while...Doesn't he look thrilled to be there?

I turned in my last paper today (which, of course, I started last night...not procrastinating and actually doing it ahead of time would be way too easy) and I took my last final today as well. I wanted to shout for joy in the testing center as I filled in the last bubble on the scantron, I'm sure all of the people hard at work on their tests are grateful that I did not :)

Anyways, here is a picture of me on my last day of school. That sounds so weird to say because I have been going to school pretty much every day of my life, except for summer break, for the last 16 or so years...

When I came home from taking my last final today, the house was so clean (much better than how I had left it) and there were signs all over the kitchen (a tradition in my family), and there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table. I love flowers. I have such a wonderful husband. He knows how important this accomplishment is to me...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

McKelle, I am so very proud of you and what you have accomplished over the years and to have you complete your college education is icing on the cake. You are an amazing daughter and we love you so much. I can't wait to see you next week and give you your congratulatory hug!
Love, Dad

A. L. Martin said...

Congratulations Keklle!!! :D YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! PS: the Picture of Brigden sleeping is adorable...haha!

Paige said...

That is SO amazing! Congrats on graduating... EARLY! While taking care of a baby no less. How did you do it?? You are awesome!

Briana Jensen said...

congrats!!! that's awesome that you are finished!! And you are even more amazing for finishing with a baby to take care of!!! Congrats!!