Sunday, December 6, 2009

The first REAL snow!

This is what Brigden and I woke up to this morning and I am surprised to say that it actually made me happy! Being from Arizona, I am not a big fan of living where it snows. I will admit that I thought last winter was miserable! When it snowed last winter for the first time, I was already dreading the coming months. But seeing the snow today was different. Brigden and I went outside and it was so peaceful. I think this winter may be different, I'm excited for the new change...Brigden sure thought it was neat, it was hard just getting him to look at the camera!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea Brigaboo! It snowed! Make sure that little boy does not get too cold!
Love, Papa C

taytum said...

I don't like the snow either, but Brigden seems to think its pretty neat!

Emily Gardner said...

I didn't know you guys had a baby either! It was fun looking at your blog! I still remember back at EA when Casey played his guitar and sang that song and everyone thought he was going to propose to you at the talent show. It was so cute! (glad you didn't actually have to share that special moment with the whole institute though) (; Hope your still enjoying the snow. I'm discovering my second winter up here in Idaho is alot better than the first.