Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh The Places I GO...

Hi, my name is Brigden. I am almost 8 months old and I love that I can finally move around! I have been crawling for quite some time now and standing too! I am having so much fun...Mommy and Daddy love it too because it is fun for them to see all of the new things that I am learning to do. I'm already fast at getting around by crawling but just wait until I can walk! Mom and Dad will sure have to stay on their toes to keep track of me! They think that it is so fun to play with me and see all of the things that I am exploring, even though I disappear a lot. I love to crawl and stand and walk along furniture. Here are some of the places I love to play:
Well, that's all for now...Mommy says it's time for bed! But I'll be back!


2 comments:

taytum said...

Oh he's so cute! He is such a little chunky man...I just want to squeeze those little legs!

Unknown said...

I love Brigaboo! I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Love, Papa C