Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seriously?!?

One thing that we have come to learn after living in Utah (atleast in Provo) for nearly 3 years is that you just have to embrace the crazy changes in weather! Because you can be out in your shorts and flip flops one day enjoying the BEAUTIFUL near 70 degree weather at the park and then wake up the very next morning to this:

Yes, this is what we woke up to this morning! Haha, I think that Brigden was the only one excited to see the winter wonderland outside!
But, instead of hating it, we decided to make the most out of it and went out to play in the snow right then, just a few minutes after getting out of bed. The deepest part of the snow was up to just below Brig's knees! So CRAZY!


Brigden is ready to go, pajamas and all! Haha, this is what he does when we say to "smile" :)

What a fun daddy...Right before, he said, "I can't believe I am going to do this!" It was so cold!

Brigden learning how to make a snow angel:

I just LOVE these two!
Best buddies:

I guess that the snow can be beautiful too:
Although I don't think that I will ever be a big fan of the cold and snow, since I am an Arizona girl at heart, I do have to admit that this started off our Sunday pretty dang good. It's going to be a great day!

3 comments:

Jacie said...

Hahaha! That's so crazy!!

taytum said...

Oh yucka! I hate snow. If it makes you feel any better though, SJ had snow this month too! Not as much as you, but it was still snow in AZ and I was not too thrilled.

Fernanda said...

gross! today we saw the sun after about a week without it...so yeah, Ohio it is not that much better!...He is getting so cute...and it brought so many memories to see our HOUSE!...I can't wait to see your other little one...soon right!?!
and you should come and visit our family blog!...
http://fandj4ever.blogspot.com